DUI Rehabilitation

Entering Canada with a Record?

(DUI, Reckless Driving, Drug Possession, Theft)

If you have a misdemeanor or felony on your record, chances are you are not admissible to Canada. You may, however, qualify for a special waiver while we work on securing a more permanent solution.

Schedule a one-on-one personalized consultation with our US-based and Canadian-licensed immigration practitioner to assess your range of entry options, tailored to fit your personal circumstances and needs.



Our Consultation includes:

  • Detailed discussion about the circumstance of your conviction
  • Purpose in Canada
  • Time-frame
  • Filing strategy
  • Options for those with multiple or serious offenses
  • Q&A session
  • Odds of success based on the above
  • Recommended plan of action
  • Written summary of the consultation

If your entry to Canada is important Don't leave this important matter to a law factory

Don’t be fooled by a boilerplate “Free Assessment” pitch. A free assessment does not entail a review of your personal circumstances, there’s no discussion on strategy, probability of a successful outcome, and no opportunity to ask detailed questions. In the free assessment business model, those “details” require a down payment.

Entering Canada with a record requires thoughtful planning. For some, the risk of traveling with a record even on a professionally prepared waiver is too high – and our firm will advise not to move forward and there will be no need to sign a retainer agreement. For others with a compelling need, a waiver at the border is possible with good preparation.

To learn more about admissibility in Canada, visit our main admissibility page.

Contact our US head office at 214-295-6051 or toll free 888-827-6605 to schedule a free consultation to assess your eligibility for a temporary resident permit or rehabilitation application.

Temporary Resident Permit Canada | Application for Criminal Rehabilitation

Canada immigration services. Criminal admissibility: temporary resident permit Canada, application for criminal rehabilitation.